Dell M109S DLP Ultra Portable Projector
Dell M109S MSRP: $499
Weighing in at a mere 0.80 lbs and boasting remarkably small dimensions of only 3.64" x 4.12" x 1.46", this groundbreaking pocket-sized projector lets you take the show on the road like never before. 858 x 600 SVGA native resolution delivers crisp text and vibrant colors, allowing you to make easy-to-read presentations in small conference rooms, hotel rooms, or even impromptu meetings.
Note: Dell M109S projector does not support ceiling mounting.
Make Your Connection
One cord does it all. The included Multi-input cable lets you connect to notebooks, desktops, DVD players, gaming consoles and other video devices. So you can bid a fond farewell to tangled wires and lost connectors.
The M109S Projector is ready to go, right out of the box. A host of convenient preset projection modes makes it easy to adapt to different viewing conditions. Which means business travelers, students and home users alike can make high-quality presentations at any location.
- 50 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- Ultra Portable – At 3.64" x 4.12" x 1.46" and a mere 0.80 pounds, you’ll hardly notice it's in your laptop case.
- DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technology – Millions of precision mirrors use light more efficiently to generate lifelike images and vibrant colors.
- 858 x 600 SVGA Native Resolution – Displays up to 480,000 pixels with a 4:3 aspect ratio, right from the palm of your hand.
- 800:1 typical (Full On/Full Off) Contrast Ratio – Projects clear images and easy-to-read text. Anytime, anywhere.
- Easy Connectivity – A multi-input cable delivers easy connectivity to laptops, desktops, DVD players and gaming consoles.
- Long Projection Life - The M109S utilizes mercury-free LED light source of usage life up to 10,000 hours1, helping to save money and reduce maintenance to a minimum as no replace of LED module light source is required.
- Password Protection - Keep critical presentations safe and secure.
- Green Machine - With the efficient, mercury-free LED technology, you can help protect the planet and your bottom line.
50 ANSI Lumens (maximum)
800:1 Typical (Full on / Full off)
858 x 600 (SVGA)
80% Typical (Japan Standard – JBMA)
F/2.0, f=17.67 mm fixed lens
15 - 60 inches (diagonal)
23.6 – 94.5 inches (60 cm – 240 cm)
|Multi-input connector to:
- DC power input
- VGA connector
- Composite connector
|LED Module Light Source Life Cycle:
Up to 10,000 hours
LIGHT SOURCE TYPE:
R/G/B LED module
HDTV (1080i, 720P, 576i/P, 480i/P)
|Noise Level: 32dB (A) (Normal Mode), 35 dB (A) (Bright Mode)
||Auto Keystone and Vertical Keystone Adjustment
||COLOR, SIZE AND WEIGHT
||Dimensions (W x D x H):
3.64" x 4.12" x 1.46"
Power Consumption Operational:
34 Watts (normal)
47 Watts (maximum)
5°C ~ 35°C (41°F ~ 95°F)
-20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
|COMPLIANCE AND STANDARDS
||WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|FCC, CE, VCCI, UL, cUL, Nemko-GS, ICES-003, MIC, C-Tick, GOST, CCC, Safety Mark, NOM, SABS, PSE-Circle, EK
||30-pin multi-input cable
AC adapter, power cord
User’s Guide in CD (HTML format)
Quick Start Guide, Product Information Guide
Video Projector Reviews
JVC DLA-X30 Review
Mitsubishi HC4000 Review
JVC DLA-HD250 Review
HC3800 vs 8100
Epson 8100 Review
More Projector Reviews