Toshiba TDP-F10U LED Projector
PRODUCTS: Toshiba TDP-F10U LED Projector
FROM: Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Digital Products Division
DATE: March 17, 2009
DESCRIPTION: Toshiba’s Digital Products Division will ship its palm sized mobile projector in April 2009. At just 1.4 pounds, the Toshiba TDP-F10U LED projector is ideal for mobile professionals demanding top performance without sacrificing portability. The TDP-F10U LED projector is built with an energy-efficient, lamp-free LED light source and delivers an incredible 100 lumens of brightness with a native SVGA 856 x 600 resolution and a razor sharp contrast ratio of 1000:1 that displays clear images and easy-to-read text anytime, anywhere. “Today’s road warrior can take full advantage of the TDP-F10U’s lightweight and small form factor projector by simply storing their presentation in a JPEG format and plugging the thumbnail drive into the USB port allowing for ‘PC-free’ traveling,” said Jane Poon, product marketing manager, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. “Toshiba’s environmentally-conscious TDP-F10U is one of the most compact and competitively priced LED projectors.” Multimedia connectivity options are vital to mobile professionals and the TDP-F10U LED projector delivers with its easy connectivity to laptops, DVD players, gaming consoles, and other mobile devices as well as advance connection options including one computer input, composite video, one SD card slot and a USB port. Other key features that ensure worry-free, professional presentations include an auto adjustment of the input signal from a PC, digital zoom to digitally magnify an image on the projection screen or reduce the zoom image, keystone correction, whisper quiet operation and a remote control.
TDP-F10U LED PROJECTOR
- Display Shape 0.45" DMD DLP®
- Number of Pixels 480,000 (858 x 600)
- Focal Length F = 2.0; f = 17.67mm
- Fixed lens and manual focus
- Light Source LED (Light Emitting Diodes)
- Brightness 100 Lumens
- Native Resolution SVGA 858 x 600
- Color Reproduction Full 16.7 Million Colors
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Projection Screen Size (Diagonal) 15" - 60"
- Projection Distance 1.97 ft - 7.87 ft
- Throw Ratio 2.0:1
- Input Terminal: RGB (1 D-sub 15-pin), Video (1 RCA), 1 USB slot (type A for USB memory device) and 1 SD slot (supports SD and SDHC memory cards).
- Input Signal Format: Video (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), HDTV (480p/480i/576i/576p/720p/1080i) and RGB (VGA, SVGA native and XGA/WXGA/SXGA compressed).
- Keystone Correction Manual Vertical +/- 20°
- Noise Level 30dB
- Projector External Dimensions 5.5" x 4.9" x 2.2" (W x H x D)
- Projector Weight 1.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption 55W
- Power Source DC19V, AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- DLP® Technology [filter-free design with sealed optics]
- One Year Limited Standard Warranty1
- RoHS compatible2
- Price $5993
AVAILABILITY: The Toshiba TDP-F10U ships in April 2009 and will be available through Toshiba’s authorized distributors, dealers, VARs, mail-order outlets, www.amazon.com and www.toshibadirect.com.
About Toshiba America Information Systems Inc. (TAIS): Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is comprised of four business units: Digital Products Division, Imaging Systems Division, Storage Device Division, and Telecommunication Systems Division. Together, these divisions provide mobile products and solutions, including industry leading portable computers; projectors; imaging products for the security, medical and manufacturing markets; storage products for automotive, computer and consumer electronics applications; and telephony equipment and associated applications.
TAIS provides sales, marketing and services for its wide range of information products in the United States and Latin America. TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, which is a global leader in high technology and integrated manufacturing of electrical and electronic components, products and systems, as well as major infrastructure systems. Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 740 companies, with 198,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing US$76 billion. For more information on Toshiba’s leading innovations, visit the company’s Web site at www.toshiba.com.
© 2009 Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. DLP® and the DLP logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. All product, service and company names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Information including without limitation product prices, specifications, availability, content of services, and contact information is subject to change without notice.
-  Warranty. The terms and conditions of Toshiba’s standard limited warranties are available at www.warranty.toshiba.com.
-  RoHS. This product is compatible with European Union Directive 2002/95/EC, Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS), which restricts use of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, PBB, and PBDE. Toshiba requires its projector component suppliers to meet RoHS requirements and verifies its suppliers' commitment to meeting RoHS requirements by conducting component sampling inspections during the product design approval process.
-  Price. Reseller prices may vary. MSRP means “Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price.”
Video Projector Reviews
JVC DLA-X30 Review
Mitsubishi HC4000 Review
JVC DLA-HD250 Review
HC3800 vs 8100
Epson 8100 Review
More Projector Reviews